GETTING STARTED WITH AN APPLE WATCH
Follow these instructions to use your Apple Watch with the LITPro-GPS Lap Timer App.
1. Download The LITPro-GPS Lap Timer App
- Download the LITPro-GPS Lap Timer App in the App Store
2. Pair Your Apple Watch
- Create a LITPro account (or login to an existing)
- Tap the "Add Data" tab at the bottom of the screen
- Tap "Pair a new LITPro device"
- Tap "Enable Watch" at the bottom of the screen
- Tap "Yes, Enable Tracking"
3. Track A Session
- Open Apple's Workout App on your watch
- Select and start the "Outdoor Cycle" workout
- After starting the activity, go ride
4. Sync and Review
- Once your session is complete, finish the workout by tapping the "End" button
- After a few seconds, you should automatically see your laps in the LITPro App
- Remember to complete motocross-style laps
- Start and end your workout each time you ride different tracks