Ultimate Bundle - RaceBox + Garmin
Ultimate Bundle - RaceBox + Garmin
- RaceBox Mini S Precision GPS Receiver
- Garmin Forerunner 965 - GPS Watch
- Garmin HRM Dual - Heart Rate Sensor
- Garmin Bar Mounting Kit - For GPS Watch
- Extra Mini S Mounting Kits - Two pairs
Elevate your riding performance and enhance your track day experience with the Ultimate Bundle! The Ultimate Bundle provides GPS lap times and a comprehensive analysis of your riding. You'll discover actionable insights from every single lap. Get integrated heart rate for your moto sessions and manage your off-the-bike training effort.
RaceBox Mini S
Highest GPS accuracy for motocross and MTB
The RaceBox Mini S is a state-of-the-art GPS recording device. It features a 25Hz GPS Module that simultaneously tracks GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Beidou. This level of accuracy unlocks the best that LITPro has to offer. You'll also get airtime analytics, fast sync times, and its compatible with iOS and Android. The Mini S is also shock and splash resistant, making it durable for motocross and MTB environments.
- Weight: 106 grams (3.7 oz.)
- BLE: 5.2, certified down to 4.2. Up to 20 meters range
- Battery: integrated 1100 mAh LiPo
- Recommended charger: 0.5A USB Type-A. Most modern smartphone chargers should work
- Charging port: USB Type-C
- Charging time: less than 3 hours to 100% charged
- Usage on battery: over 20 hours active, up to one year standby
- Mounting compatibility: Includes hook'n'loop (velcro) self-adhesive tape for mounting on helmet, front or rear fender. Also includes Integrated magnets and 1/4"-20UNC thread.
- GPS receiver: 25Hz GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and SBAS, -167dBm sensitivity with built-in 20dB gain antenna
- Accelerometer: 1kHz internal sampling rate with +/- 8g scale and 0.001g sensitivity
- Gyroscope: 1kHz sampling rate with +/- 320dps scale and 0.02 dps sensitivity
- Environmental compatibility: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F), splash resistant. Package includes optional dust cover for the charging port.
- Storage (Mini S only): 130 min @ 25Hz, 325 min @ 10Hz
Garmin Forerunner 965 - GPS Watch
Higher GPS accuracy for motocross and MTB
The dual-band GNSS chipset featured in this Garmin watch is ideal for tracking motocross style laps. As a result, you'll see higher lap time and line choice accuracy compared to other GPS watch brands. See below for the complete feature set.
|Display Size||1.4" (35.4 mm) diameter|
|Display Type||AMOLED Optional Always-On Mode|
Smartwatch mode: Up to 23 days
|Display resolution||454 x 454 pixels|
Train brilliantly with Forerunner® 965, the premium GPS running and triathlon smartwatch with a bright AMOLED touchscreen display and lightweight titanium bezel. Wake up to your morning report with HRV status to see health insights with an overview of sleep, recovery and training outlook (data presented is intended to be a close estimation of metrics tracked). The training readiness feature tells you when you’re primed for a productive session — while daily suggested workouts adapt to performance and recovery alongside the race widget, which provides training tips, course details and completion time predictions. Navigate any route confidently with multi-band GPS and full-color, built-in maps. With traditional buttons and a touchscreen display, it’s easy to tap into your training status and know whether you’re training productively, peaking or strained. If you’re pushing to outshine the competition, the Forerunner 965 is there to light up every run with up to 23 days of battery life in smartwatch mode.
Garmin HRM Dual - Heart Rate Sensor
This premium heart rate strap transmits real-time heart rate data over ANT+® connectivity and BLUETOOTH® Low Energy technology, giving you more options to train indoors, outdoors or even online. With it, you’ll be able to consistently receive accurate heart rate on your Garmin device.
Garmin Bar Mount - For GPS Watch
Turn your Garmin GPS watch into a versatile motocross or cycling partner – mount your watch on your handlebar and easily follow your data during your rides. Compatible with Garmin or Polar fitness watches*. Mounting the watch on your handlebars will considerably improve GPS data quality and your LITPro experience.
*Please remember that wrist-based heart rate (optical) is not available while your sports watch is attached to the bike mount – use the HRM Dual strap included in this bundle.